Customer Support Aartselaar
- As Customer Support you are the first point of contact for our customers in France.
- You are responsible for after sales activities and will be building a long term relationship with the customers in your customer portfolio.
- Working in close collaboration with your team, you focus on finding ways to further improve customer satisfaction and maximize our service level.
- You will collaborate closely with our sales department to support our growth and you liaise with our Asset Team to resolve any issues that may arise during stock audits.
- As Customer Support, you can rely on a couple of years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and a no-nonsense mentality.
- You know your way around the MS Office package and Excel and Word in particular.
- You work as Customer Support in a well-structured manner and are well-organized.
- You communicate with customers and internal stakeholders in a professional way.
- Language skills: French/English. Knowledge of Italian is a plus.
- As a member of our Customer Success Team you will have an open-ended employment contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience, along with benefits such as insurance, mealtime vouchers and eco cheques.
- You will be part of a young and fast-growing company with a multinational team.
- We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to contribute to our growth and help us co-define the path to success.
- With approximately 35 people working at the Belgian office, team-work is of crucial importance.
- You will find a warm and relaxed atmosphere at our open-plan office.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Plaatsingsdatum13 November 2018
OpleidingGeen specifieke studievereisten
Deze vacature is reeds ingevuld. Indien u toch uw CV wilt achterlaten, kunt u nog steeds solliciteren.